FRONT DESK SPECIALIST
Shoreline Vision a partner of Blue Sky Vision is looking for a Front Desk Associate to join our team. If you are looking to work with great staff, great doctors and in a great environment, then this is the place for you!
- Greets patients in a polite, prompt, helpful manner at all times.
- Check patients in for their scheduled appointment. Verify all patient’s demographic information either verbally or with the forms provided. Verify insurance cards and make sure we have a correct copy in the system.
- Obtain insurance authorizations as needed for vision insurance or medical insurance.
- Set patients up for the Patient Portal.
- Double checks Patient Data Sheets and New Patient forms to make sure they are entered correctly.
- Schedules patients for future appointments.
- Collect all copays and balances.
- Maintain physician schedules to make sure everything is scheduled appropriately.
- Maintains HIPPA standards and patient confidentially. Adheres to office policies and procedures and works within administrators’ compliance plan standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HS Diploma
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits, including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, & vacation.
- Career experiences that provide employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**