A Successful, growing, optometric practice, VisionCare Associates, has an excellent opportunity for a front desk associate. If you are looking to work with a great staff, great doctors and in a great environment, then this is the place for you!
- Welcome and greet patients/visitors to the office in a manner that is helpful and friendly; determines the purpose of visit and direct patients/visitors to appropriate person or department(s).
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties including but not limited to word processing, copying, filing, faxing, answering phones and data entry.
- Maintains professionalism to provide excellent customer service for patients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocols in accordance with policies and HIPAA requirements.
- Check patients in and out, verify insurance, collect payment, schedule patients upcoming appointment, ect.
- Provides information to patients calling the provider office; transfers calls as needed; works to ensure adequate phone coverage at all times.
- Assist patient with any contact lens and optical pick-ups as needed.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
Skills and Experiences
- You must be a team player, friendly, and always present yourself professionally.
- Be detail-oriented, trainable, and be committed to providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrates exemplary computer skills.
- Prior experience with EMR/EHR is preferred.
- Experience in the optical or medical field is recommended, but not required for the right candidate.
- A full-time, hourly position (37-40 hours/week).
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, & vacation.
- A Monday-Friday schedule, with no weekends, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**