- Interact with patients to accurately gather information and enter into electronic medical records related to their health history, visual acuity measurements, refractometry (measurement for the glasses prescription), tonometry (measurement of eye pressure) etc.
- Conduct tests and measure eye muscle function, pupil size and reactivity.
- Assist with surgical procedures.
- Responsible for helping other team members and other special projects as requested.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
Skills & Experience
- Prior Ophthalmology or medical background, required.
- Experience working in a Retina clinic.
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR is preferred.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well-organized, team-player with great attention to detail.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient friendly personality.
- Demonstrated superior computer skills.
- Some travel between offices will/may be required.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, & vacation.
- Career experiences that provide employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**