Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision is looking to hire a Credentialing Specialist to join our growing team in our Grand Rapids, MI office. Blue Sky Vision is a dedicated high growth company that provides world-class support to leading providers of eye care services.
What we need: The credentialing specialist is a key member of the Revenue Cycle Management team who ensures our providers are credentialed, appointed, and privileged with health plans, hospitals and other patient care facilities. This requires a thorough understanding of the medical education process, primary source verification and the overall credentialing and privileging processes. The Credentialing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring data in the credentialing software system is accurate and complete. The ability to exercise confidentiality of the organization and Medical Staff documents is of the utmost importance.
In order to fulfill the above responsibilities, we are seeking an individual with the below skills and experience.
- 3 years of relevant credentialing experience
- Certified as a Provider Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) preferred (or obtained within 6 months of hire)
- Skilled at Organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating multiple activities and task
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff and contacts outside the organization
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Resources.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Our Vision: To be the model for unsurpassed patient experience, inspiring and empowering our team through innovation, dedication to excellence, and the creation of opportunity through growth.
Who we are: Blue Sky Vision is dedicated to providing world-class support to leading providers of eye care services. Our partnership practices offer a full suite of eye care services and employ the largest number of eye care specialists and professionals in the West Michigan region – 26 Ophthalmologists, 39 Optometrists, and 595 other team members across its 32 locations. We formed in 2017 in partnership with Chicago based private equity firm Sterling Partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**