Grand Rapids, MI 49544
Join the largest and fastest- growing Eye Care Group in Michigan!
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is looking for a Contact Lens Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, enjoy working with the public and have excellent customer service skills.
- Interact with patients with contact lens fittings.
- Help patients with all of their contact lens needs IE: processing orders, applying insurance and various other tasks.
- Educate patients on contact lens products, proper care of contact lens, and insertion and removal of contact lenses.
- Responsible for helping other team members and other special projects as requested.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
Skills & Experience
- Prior Ophthalmology or medical background, preferred.
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR is preferred.
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well-organized, team-player with great attention to detail.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient friendly personality.
- Demonstrated superior computer skills.
- Some travel between offices will/may be required.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, & vacation.
- Career experiences that provide employees with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**