Grand Rapids, MI
Join the largest and fastest- growing Eye Care Group in Michigan
Surgical Care Center of Michigan, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is looking for Scrub Technicians to join our growing team. Ideal candidates will possess strong communication and computer skills and extend superior client service by creating a positive first impression and showing patients that we provide unsurpassed care right from the start.
- Involved with instrumentation and technical aspects of the operative event.
- Assist with surgical procedures.
- Responsible for helping other team members and other special projects as requested.
- Minimum of HS Diploma
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous Ophthalmology, scrub tech, or medical background and certification, preferred.
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well-organized, a team-player, and detail-oriented.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient-friendly personality.
- Demonstrated superior computer skills.
- Some travel between offices will/may be required.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k) with company contribution, paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**