Grand Rapids, MI
Join the largest and fastest-growing Eye Care group in Michigan!
Vitreo-Retinal Associates, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, has an excellent opportunity for a Transcriptionist in our Grand Rapids office. We are a busy ophthalmic practice providing state-of-the-art specialized retinal eye care. If you are looking to work with excellent doctors and team members in a collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
- Transcribes physician dictated recordings
- Listens to medical reports carefully using a headset
- Transcribes examination reports, operative reports, consultation reports, diagnostic imaging studies, progress notes, and referral letters
- Proofreads documents for errors and grammar
- Prepares documents and sends them to the patients’ PCP and other healthcare providers
- Minimum of an HS Diploma.
Skills and Experiences
- At least one year of medical transcription experience preferred
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR preferred
- Well organized and great attention to detail
- A team player who is friendly and professional
- Experience in the medical field is recommended, but not required for the right candidate
What we offer
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**