Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision is looking to hire a Practice & Marketing Liaison to join our growing team in our Grand Rapids, MI office. Blue Sky Vision is a dedicated high growth company that provides world-class support to leading providers of eye care services.
What we need: The Practice & Marketing Liaison will be a key member of the Marketing team. The liaison will be responsible for designing and implementing plans for the development, expansion, and management of referral sources. The goal is to promote service awareness, in addition to maintaining and increasing utilization among existing and potential referral sources. The liaison will also serve as a direct connection between internal practice representatives, referral sources, and the marketing team. As a member of the marketing team, the liaison will also be responsible for specific growth-related marketing initiatives while establishing metrics and driving results.
In order to fulfill the above responsibilities, we are seeking an individual with the below skills.
- Communication: Are you comfortable talking to professionals, and have excellent verbal, written, listening, and presentation skills?
- Attitude: Do you have a positive, can-do attitude? Are you detail oriented, results driven, and take pride in everything you do?
- Willingness to learn: Do you have a desire for growth? Do you want to learn about the eye care specialty?
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably in the healthcare services field.
- Experience working in a metrics-driven position.
- Experience in referral development preferred.
- A bachelor’s in marketing or related field preferred.
Our Vision: To be the model for unsurpassed patient experience, inspiring and empowering our team through innovation, dedication to excellence, and the creation of opportunity through growth.
Who we are: Blue Sky Vision is dedicated to providing world-class support to leading providers of eye care services. Our partnership practices offer a full suite of eye care services and employ the largest number of eye care specialists and professionals in the West Michigan region – 26 Ophthalmologists, 39 Optometrists, and 595 other team members across its 32 locations. We formed in 2017 in partnership with Chicago based private equity firm Sterling Partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**