Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision provides world-class support to leading eye care providers. We are seeking to fill a Business Analyst position in Grand Rapids, MI. Primary responsibilities will include assisting senior management with multiple projects and providing analysis and organizational support. The successful candidate must be well-organized and able to multi-task and prioritize to meet deadlines. The position requires team-work, initiative, a positive attitude, and attention to detail.
- Assisting with business reporting and analysis.
- Providing organizational support for executive management.
- Review, process, and analyze large amounts of information related to the revenue cycle.
- Design, prepare, modify, and develop selected recurring and ad-hoc reports within given projects.
- Managing multiple short and long-term projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Agile and eager to learn how to extract and manipulate clinical, operational, and financial data to guide business decisions.
- Ability to convert data into meaningful information for decision- making purposes.
- Strong Excel skills, ability to extract, filter, pivot data, and present summary data.
- Manage and facilitate quality assurance validation efforts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactively assumes responsibility, self-motivated, and customer focused.
- Consistently meet tight deadlines in a time-sensitive and resource-constrained project environment.
- Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, IT Computer Science, or a similar field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of clinical terminology, health care management control systems and software is a plus, but not required.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**