Grand Rapids, MI
Join the largest and fastest- growing Eye Care Group in Michigan
Surgical Care Center of Michigan, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is looking for a Scrub Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and computer skills and extend superior client service by creating a positive first impression and showing patients that we provide unsurpassed care right from the start.
- Involved with instrumentation and technical aspects of the operative event.
- Assist with surgical procedures.
- Responsible for helping other team members and other special projects as requested.
- Minimum of HS Diploma
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous Ophthalmology, scrub tech, or medical background and certification, preferred.
- Experience with NextGen software or other EHR is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be well-organized, a team-player, and detail-oriented.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient-friendly personality.
- Demonstrated superior computer skills.
- Some travel between offices will/may be required.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k) with company contribution, paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**