Join the largest and fastest- growing Eye Care Group in Michigan!
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is looking for a Clinic Manager to join our growing team in Walker, MI. The Clinic Manager is responsible for directing, planning and coordinating all clinical office activities as well as being the liaison between management, office staff, and physicians. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and organizational skills while showing patients that we provide unsurpassed care right from the start.
- Supervision and management of the clinical staff (approximately 30-40 employees) which includes creating schedules, planning for adequate staffing, employee discipline and performance reviews, etc.
- Assistance with hiring new clinical staff and coordinating training of new staff members.
- Ability to learn all aspects of the clinical team duties and to be able to work alongside the other clinical staff providing patient care.
- Involvement in the drug inventory process and medical supply ordering.
- Provide positive reinforcement to the clinical staff and promote good morale.
- Lead monthly staff meetings.
- Effective communication with physicians, practice manager, and other supervisors.
- Minimum of HS Diploma
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3-5 years management experience.
- Ophthalmology experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well Organized.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k) with company contribution, paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**