Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision is looking to hire an experience Healthcare Recruiter to join our growing team in our Grand Rapids, MI office. Blue Sky Vision is a dedicated high growth company that provides world-class support to leading providers of eye care services. The Company is seeking partnerships with eye care practices throughout the state of Michigan, and more broadly, throughout the Midwest.
The recruiter will be responsible for setting and executing the recruiting strategy for Blue Sky Vision, including providers as well as exempt and non-exempt positions. The selected candidate will manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for all assigned positions across the Blue Sky Vision portfolio, while championing hiring excellence throughout the organization.
- Develops and executes on the recruiting strategy in partnership with the leadership team. Participates in/leads discussion for recruitment strategy meetings and any reporting needed.
- Builds and sustains relationships with Universities, Program Directors, Residency program leads, etc. to ensure a diverse and healthy pipeline of candidates in support of the practice needs.
- Acts as a liaison with third party recruitment agencies and contingent staffing firms.
- Attracts applicants utilizing all available sourcing tools. This may include job posting optimization, job board procurement, coordination/attendance at career fairs, and promotion of team member referral programs.
- Stays well informed of recruiting trends and recommends new and creative sourcing strategies.
- Gathers competitive intelligence and research in regards to talent acquisition or retention.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by creating/reviewing job descriptions and meeting with hiring managers to discuss specific needs.
- Guides hiring managers and candidates through organization’s standard selection process. Maintains frequent communication to ensure timeliness of the process.
- Prescreens applicants prior to submission to hiring managers.
- Arranges interviews by coordinating schedules internally and with candidates.
- Provides organizational information, benefits overviews, and job details to candidates.
- Works with hiring manager and other HR team members to draft offer letters.
- Coordinates onboarding of new team members, including facilitation of required testing, background checks, and collection of new hire paperwork.
- Other special projects and HR-related duties as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of recruiting experience in the healthcare industry, preferably in eye care (ophthalmology/optometry) recruiting for MDs, DOs, ODs, Technicians, Front Desk/Receptionist, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, verbally and in writing
- Ability to work and learn independently and in a team situation
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent PC, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**