Grand Rapids, MI
Vitreo-Retinal Associates, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is seeking highly-qualified Retina specialists to join our team in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Muskegon.
Who We Are
Vitreo-Retinal Associates, P.C. (VRA) was founded in 1990 with the mission of providing state-of-the-art, specialized retinal care in an honest, caring, and trustworthy environment. VRA specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions of the eye including macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, macular disease, and retinal detachment. As the area’s leader in innovative research, VRA offers the latest advancements in diagnostic and surgical technologies. VRA has convenient locations in Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Muskegon; our team includes five physicians and nearly 50 staff members.
What We Offer
As a valued member of the VRA Team you will enjoy:
- An outstanding practice environment with a strong focus on clinical excellence
- The opportunity to participate in clinical trials and provide patients with cutting edge treatments for retinal disease.
- The ability to provide an unsurpassed patient experience
- A path to partnership- 3 of our 4 ophthalmologists are partners in the practice.
- Guaranteed generous compensation which is competitive
- Volume- you will be joining an existing, busy practice
- A full-time Practice Liaison who is committed to assisting you to build your practice
- He/she will also benefit from the mentorship of seasoned professionals who have been practicing for an average of 21 years.
Where We Live
West Michigan has been named by Forbes Magazine as the best place in America to raise a family. For additional information on living in West Michigan, check out these links:
Explore VRA at http://www.vrapc.com/