Grand Rapids, MI
Join Michigan’s Largest and Fastest Growing Eye Care Group!
Vitreo-Retinal Associates P.C. in Grand Rapids, MI, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is seeking an experienced Ophthalmic Photographer to oversee and provide diagnostic photographic and imaging services to our patients.
- Performing fluorescein angiography, fundus photographic and imaging services to our patients.
- Maintenance of digital systems and printers
- Maintaining adequate supplies necessary for imaging
- Travel to satellite clinics as needed
- CRA and OCT-C certifications preferred but not required. If not certified, at least 3 years of experience in a hospital or large practice and working towards certifications.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience in ophthalmic photography with the Heidelberg system for angiography (venipuncture required for all FA’s)
- Experience with digital fundus cameras (Topcon and Canon)
- Experience with Heidelberg Spectralis OCT
- Experience with clinical trials and necessary certifications
- Outstanding professional skills
- Ability to manage patient workflow, multitask, and think productively under pressure
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with patients, physicians, and other staff
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.