Grand Rapids, MI
Join the largest and fastest-growing Eye Care Group in Michigan!
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, islooking for a Front Desk Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have strongcommunication and computer skills and provide a positive first impression,showing patients we provide unsurpassed care right from the start!
- Welcomes and greets patients/visitors to theoffice in a manner that is helpful and friendly; determines the purpose of thevisit and directs patients/clients/visitors to the appropriate person ordepartment(s).
- Screens patients for a new address, new patientvisit, or update registration.
- Proactively engages patients in communicatingwhat to expect with the appointment and continues to convey delays or any otherchanges with the patient.
- Provides information to patients calling theprovider office; transfers calls as needed; works to ensure adequate phone coverageat all times.
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions andgeneral office duties, including but not limited to: word processing, copying,filing, faxing, answering phones, and data entry.
- Schedules patient follow up appointments basedon predetermined appointment templates.
- Maintains professionalism to provide excellentcustomer service for patients; practices confidentiality and privacy protocolsby following policies and HIPAA requirements.
- Maintains patient waiting areas, office files,and front-desk areas in a manner that is organized and neat.
- Informs the patient of any existing balancenoted in the computer and requests the patient be prepared for any payment dueat the time of the visit.
- Exercises problem-solving and conflictresolution skills when handling patient complaints; refers patient complaintsto appropriate designated personnel as needed.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Prior experience with NextGen software or otherEMR is preferred.
- Be helpful and courteous, and display strongcommunication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a well-organized team-player with greatattention to detail.
- Strong multi-tasking, planning, organization,and execution skills.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient-friendlypersonality.
- Demonstrates superior computerskills.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefitspackage including medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paidholidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team memberswith opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding workenvironment.
- Opportunities that sparkyour imagination and ignite your passion for helping others.
*Equal Opportunity Employer