Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision is looking to hire an Executive Director to join our growing team in Grand Rapids, MI. Blue Sky Vision is a dedicated high growth company that provides world-class support to leading providers of eye care services.
- Are you looking to lead an organization?
- Do you like to collaborate with partners and team members?
- Are you looking to impact business results and affect change?
What we need: We are in search of an Executive Director who is aligned with our Vision/Values and will continue to enhance them through positive leadership. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing all aspects of a regional multi-location practice driving the overall customer experience and results. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships is critical. In this role, you will work closely with providers, team members, vendors, partners, and Blue Sky Vision leadership. You will be responsible for advocating for your team, your market, and Blue Sky Vision.
In order to fulfill the above responsibilities, we are seeking an individual with the below skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care or equivalent experience is required. A Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum five years of medical group management experience at a senior level including financial management, human resource management, risk management, business and clinical operations, and planning and marketing.
- ASC background preferred.
- Proven leadership skills in identifying and driving best practices.
- Demonstrated change management leader.
Our Vision: To be the model for unsurpassed patient experience, inspiring and empowering our team through innovation, dedication to excellence, and the creation of opportunity through growth.
Who we are: Blue Sky Vision is dedicated to providing world-class support to leading providers of eye care services. Our partnership practices offer a full suite of eye care services and employ the largest number of eye care specialists and professionals in the West Michigan region – 26 Ophthalmologists, 39 Optometrists, and 595 additional team members across its 32 locations. We formed in 2017 in partnership with Chicago based private equity firm Sterling Partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**