Grand Rapids, MI
Blue Sky Vision is looking to hire a Payer Relations and Contracting Manager to join our growing team in our Grand Rapids, MI office. Blue Sky Vision is a dedicated high growth company that provides world-class support to leading providers of eye care services.
What we need: The Payer Relations and Contracting Manager is a key member of the Revenue Cycle Management team and will serve as primary liaison between Blue Sky Vision and third-party Commercial, Value Based, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid payers. We seek someone who will establish and maintain positive and effective working relationships with assigned payers and work to improve communication, operational efficiencies and revenue. This individual will work closely with practices and departments across all Blue Sky Visions departments, payers, and Clinically Integrated Networks.
In order to fulfill the above responsibilities, we are seeking an individual with the below skills and experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health care or business
- Five years’ experience in negotiating and managing contract lifecycles
- One to Three years of medical billing experience
- Skilled at organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating multiple activities and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Independent and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with providers, management, staff and contacts outside the organization
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Resources.
- Excellent customer service skills
- High degree of accuracy and precision
- Working knowledge of Stark and Anti-Kickback laws
- Knowledge and understanding of medical office operations, third party payer reimbursement, contract rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of Next Gen software desired.
Our Vision: To be the model for unsurpassed patient experience, inspiring and empowering our team through innovation, dedication to excellence, and the creation of opportunity through growth.
Who we are: Blue Sky Vision is dedicated to providing world-class support to leading providers of eye care services. Our partnership practices offer a full suite of eye care services and employ the largest number of eye care specialists and professionals in the West Michigan region – 26 Ophthalmologists, 39 Optometrists, and 595 other team members across its 32 locations. We formed in 2017 in partnership with Chicago based private equity firm Sterling Partners.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay and comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), paid holidays, & paid time off.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**