Grand Rapids, MI
Patient Relations Representative – Call Center
Grand Rapids Ophthalmology, a Partner of Blue Sky Vision, is looking for a part-time Patient Relations Representative to join our growing call center team. This representative would work shortened hours Monday-Friday. An ideal candidate for this role is someone with strong communication and computer skills who can create a positive first impression by showing patients that we provide unsurpassed care right from the start.
- Respond to incoming phone calls for all sites promptly and in an exceptional quality manner.
- Appropriately schedule patient appointments in NextGen based on physician preferences.
- Clearly and concisely document patient request and pertinent information via EMR so that we can successfully respond to patient needs.
- Through appropriate call control, ensure that calls are handled efficiently to attain daily call production goals.
- Coordinates work efforts with other team members to achieve an efficient work flow within the office.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all site protocols and physician schedules/changes to ensure appropriate information is provided to patients.
- Perform other office duties as assigned by manager.
- Minimum of HS Diploma.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience in a call center or as a receptionist. Health care experience preferred.
- Prior experience with NextGen software or other EMR is preferred.
- Be helpful and courteous and display strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be a well-organized team-player with great attention to detail.
- Motivated and dependable with a patient friendly personality.
- Demonstrates superior computer skills.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, personal time, and vacation.
- Career experiences that provide team members with opportunities for personal and professional growth in a rewarding work environment.
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others.
** We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer**